Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sorry dont like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
:???:They are the same. Frankly, I like the old style a little bit more.

I don't have any problems. Please be sure to check box Remember Me?

One format is as good as another

If you like it better for some reason, that is fine with me. It's your site.

I have been through to so many forums, but i would like to suggest here that u normally dnt get Reply that is desired, either senior members or not interest or what!???

I don't have any problems

good

its really good support for the eda engineers.

i prefer more about the former style. By the current forum, everytime i log in, i need to fresh to update status. (Without F5, my ID cannot appear)

how to attach files???

If you are in quick reply mode, just click Manage Attachments button to add attachments. If you are in advanced reply mode, in Additional options section you have Manage Attachments button.

By the current forum, everytime i log in, i need to fresh to update status. (Without F5, my ID cannot appear)

Please tell us much more information. I have no problem with that.

It just seems like change for no reason to me. The symbols are ambiguous, the message list is back to front and it doesn't even know the difference between Blue and Green. Horrible waste of time, please go back to the old board.

I was going to keep my opinion to myself, but you specifically asked me!

Git

Thanks for your opinion.
The symbols are ambiguous,
Could you tell me what symbols? Need screenshot.
the message list is back to front and it doesn't even know the difference between Blue and Green
The same I need screenshot.

I like the new forum..
there was a problem with signature links.I reported it here and now it is fixed.Thanks.

This is the new problem:
Hello vipinlal, please post your opinion about new edaboard.com, maybe you don't like something and would you like change? Please post here
This is really irritating.I have already posted here my opinion twice. Then why this line keep on coming on my home page?
You should do something about this first.

Do all other users get this?

I don't want to receive any more notifications about this thread.

I don't like changes for change's sake.
I didn't like changes that Cadence had done in IC6.1. So I stick to IC5.141 until now.
I think EDAboard is dying. And these changes is a try to stop this process.
But it start dying when books and papers sharing was removed from here.
Before there was a reason to get more points because everyone can download papers or books for these points. But when it was removed people put here less posts and forum activity bacame lower and lower.

please see the attached figure

If you are in quick reply mode, just click Manage Attachments button to add attachments. If you are in advanced reply mode, in Additional options section you have Manage Attachments button.

Please tell us much more information. I have no problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back