Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sony TV LCD KLV32S400A ghost picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

koppan

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My Sony LCD 32 model KLV32S400A is showing picture with ghost image, when start it will show good picture for half second then will turn to ghost picture.Please let me know the problem behind it.Thanks Koppan,cr.sukumaran@gmail.com

Did you checked the panel TCON Vcc. It should be 5V or 12V in generally.
May be it is below its rating (some drop on Vcc)...
Good luck

Did you checked the panel TCON Vcc. It should be 5V or 12V in generally.
May be it is below its rating (some drop on Vcc)...
Good luck

Thanks dear , let check the voltage if it is not good what to do, is the capacitor on power supply is not good?

Check the cap, it may cause...
On the other hand you should check the fuse (or ferrite beads) on Vcc line.
There might be a mosfet to control (enable/disable) power to panel controller board. You can check that mosfet too.

i have klv32s400a lcd with ghost picture i checked power suply ok but i miss to connect the audio side power connectoer after the check so now tv blinks 8 imes only please discribe me what should i have to do now and tell me where the location of tcon vcc need to check

thanks a lot and what will need to do for the ghost picture of this model

Did you reconnect the audio cables again and then what happened?
As mister_rf said in manual it says 8 time blinking means change nearly all board (power, speaker and image board)
TCON voltage is carried to TCON board over LVDS cables. Generally first 4-5 wires or last 4-5 wires are TCON voltage, others are just ground connections and digital video wires. You can check the TCON supply over this cable (see pic, which cable i mean). This is just an estimation about the problem, may be you have problem on image board.
Goog luck

LVDS_cable.GIF

thank you very much sir
is that image board meen tcon board
i founthis status screen never dark while we changing Chanel or tv av. but the osd is ok. the thing is pictures looks like negetive me be the reson is back light is more than the enough level. if the back light little bit hi what are the reasons for it. while we changing screen display is light white or grey colour . osd ok meens tcon board ok. then can we gess bg board trouble of this ghost look of picture.

Last edited:

Hi;
when i say image board, i mean mother TV board (it is called bg board on manual)
If OSD is ok, then as you said it must be bg board problem.

.thank you very much sir i will try this
thank you all..........

My Sony LCD 32 model KLV32S400A is showing picture with ghost image, when start it will show good picture for half second then will turn to ghost picture.Please let me know the problem behind it.Thanks Koppan,cr.sukumaran@gmail.com

Please check Pin 8,15,22,30,43,45 of IC-U6 :AS 15 on TCon Board. If has Voltege from 5-14v or Zero Voletage and out of temperature very Hot . please Reelace IC-U6.

sony lcd 32s400- when i power on from the rc bright white screen will come. then picture comes with bright blerd negetive ghost look of picture. if i increes bright over than 86 from menu the ghost look will decrees. if i put zeero both bright and contrast screen will never go dark. its look like a bright black and white negetive picture. if i prees menu, the menu will displaying without ghost look. but menu displaying more brightly. so wich part should i reaplaced to resolve this case

Same problem with same model for me also. Pls can you tell how you solved the problem? What is the problem?

replece t-con pcb or reaplese u6 on tcon pcb if u can.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back