Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sony KDL-32EX400 ghosting problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

edincj

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good Morning.
i have a problem with ghosting on my lcd tv.
the ghostin is across the complete screen of about 2.5cm(1 inch) lower that the actual picture.
i also have black lines at the bottom of the sceeen of about 50mm(2 inches) wide.

i have repalced the t-con board but its still the same.
this looks like a vertical adjustment issue for some reason. i have been onto the service menu but have no idea what to look for.

please can someone help.

also if someone can help with a service manual. i would be eternally greatful.:-(

Good Morning.
i have a problem with ghosting on my lcd tv.
the ghostin is across the complete screen of about 2.5cm(1 inch) lower that the actual picture.
i also have black lines at the bottom of the sceeen of about 50mm(2 inches) wide.

i have repalced the t-con board but its still the same.
this looks like a vertical adjustment issue for some reason. i have been onto the service menu but have no idea what to look for.

please can someone help.

also if someone can help with a service manual. i would be eternally greatful.:-(

Hi.
Most ghosting type effects on lcd tvs tend to be caused by the lcd panel itself,especially if it uses a
samsung display panel.You have changed the t-con pcb,then the display panel is probably suspect.
Regards, Byronboy[ recently retired tv engineer]

Good Morning.

You can try eservice. , manualparadise.com or manualuniverse.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back