Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sony Ericcsone Schematic and Source code...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amost

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
t610+source code

I'm looking for any information about schematic and source codes used in Sony Ericcson cell phones. (T230,T290,T610 models). I'm going to make a GSM-bridge. Can anyone tell me how can I find and modify source code of this type cell phones?
Or any information about GSM-bridge///

1. Would you like to explain your GSM-Brisge project? What is the main funtion of that device?
2. To connect T610 with your controller, you don't need complete schematic, the cell phone pinout is enough for that purpose. Here is the T610 pinout : https://pinouts.ru/CellularPhones-A-N/erics_t28_pinout.shtml
3. The cell phone can be controlled with AT Command

amost said:
I'm looking for any information about schematic and source codes used in Sony Ericcson cell phones. (T230,T290,T610 models). I'm going to make a GSM-bridge. Can anyone tell me how can I find and modify source code of this type cell phones?
Or any information about GSM-bridge///

Greetings,

This can help you

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back