Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

some questions about sigma_delta adc

Status
Not open for further replies.

stpdwsd

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have some questions about sigma_delta adc:
can anyone tell me the relationship between the coefficient of capacitance and the input voltage,thank you!!

could you pls detial your question? I am doing a DSM now, but I am not sure what the point of your question is.

YL.WANG said:
could you pls detial your question? I am doing a DSM now, but I am not sure what the point of your question is.

as far as we know,the stability of DSM is to find the correct NTF
that is to say we don't know the input voltage range of SDM
that is to say i want to know the relationship the input voltage range of DSM and the stability of DSM ,can you tell me.thank you~!

stpdwsd said:
YL.WANG said:

as far as we know,the stability of DSM is to find the correct NTF
that is to say we don't know the input voltage range of SDM
that is to say i want to know the relationship the input voltage range of DSM and the stability of DSM ,can you tell me.thank you~!

Hi

Given a stable NTF whose poles all locate within the unit circle, as long as the input signal can keep the loop filter staying in the linear region (internal signals never saturate the opamp), and also the quantizer being not overloaded, the system is likely to be stable.

Can I say this is the relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back