Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

some question with IC input in 13.56MHz Bilayer rfid antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

walter60613

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys ,i need all your help
i simulated the 14.4MHz Bilayer rfid antenna in CST,and now I try to put a IC(Load modulation resistance=1.1 kohm,input capacitance=24pF).
QUESTION
1.if i want to simulated the IC in this antenna,how to design my port?(I always use discrete edge port,Impedance is 50ohms, but now put in the IC maybe set is different)

2.I use inductance values into the equation to conversion capacitors need 21.4pF, I put the capacitor in parallel with a 50 ohm Port, target frequency is 14.4MHz, s11 reasonable to say that the results would coupling in 14.4MHz but i didn't have.

3.Why I cant run H-field and surface-current?
the monitor current(f=14.4MHz) is only available for dielectric or magnetic losses and will be ignored.
the monitor surface-current(f=14.4MHz) is not supported and wil be ignored. Please define an H-Field and Surface current monitor instead.

if you dont understand what i say or you need cst antenna designed file you can message to me,thanks:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back