Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

some problems on RHEL4

Status
Not open for further replies.

asueee0

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Problem 1: (in gnome)
when i minimize a window, it looks like it is gone, i don't know where to bring it up again, (i tried to use short cut key , it is not working either), that is different than RHEL3.

Problem 2: (in gnome)

The file broswer of RHEL 4 is different from RHEL 3, it misses a tool bar so that i could not go forwars or backwars when browing files, how to bring up the tool bar?

problem 3: (in gnome)
I quit ic5141 in an unexpected way, for example, log out the system without closing ic5141 first (this was due to problem 1, since when windows were minimized, they disappeared, i could not bring them up so i have to log out ), in such a way, the firefox internet browser was scewed, when i click the icon in the task panel, the browser would not bring up as usual, and when i click any html file, they would not open either. I tried to uninstall the browser and reinstall it, but problem still existed.

asueee0 said:
Problem 1: (in gnome)
when i minimize a window, it looks like it is gone, i don't know where to bring it up again, (i tried to use short cut key , it is not working either), that is different than RHEL3.

Problem 2: (in gnome)

The file broswer of RHEL 4 is different from RHEL 3, it misses a tool bar so that i could not go forwars or backwars when browing files, how to bring up the tool bar?

problem 3: (in gnome)
I quit ic5141 in an unexpected way, for example, log out the system without closing ic5141 first (this was due to problem 1, since when windows were minimized, they disappeared, i could not bring them up so i have to log out ), in such a way, the firefox internet browser was scewed, when i click the icon in the task panel, the browser would not bring up as usual, and when i click any html file, they would not open either. I tried to uninstall the browser and reinstall it, but problem still existed.

2.right click your mouse->File Browse

hi, but when right click, i do not find the option "File Browse " in the menu as you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.