Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How to upload a file with mobile phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shegzzyy

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please how do i upload a file (valid extension) with mobile phone? I have been trying fruitlessly to upload a file in a thread.i need step by step guide.thank you

Use the go advanced button under quick reply
attachment1.jpeg

and then use the attachment button found in the upper menu of the advanced reply screen
attachment2.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose you are using a browser with an android phone

I'm using a nokia(java) phone.thanks i'll try ur guide

- - - Updated - - -

Use the go advanced button under quick reply
View attachment 93788

and then use the attachment button found in the upper menu of the advanced reply screen
View attachment 93789

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose you are using a browser with an android phone

i followed your step.i could only upload the file to the attachment window but couldn't upload it into the thread

You press the add files button in the attachment popup window then press upload files and the files should be attached to the post

Test with Opera Mini on Nokia.

Keith

- - - Updated - - -

Try using the 'insert inline' button - it didn't work for me otherwise.

Keith

Attachments

• SPL_PL90_3.pdf
    171 KB · Views: 116

I just turned off enhanced attachment uploading.will this solve the problem?will i be able to upload when EAU is turned off

I think yes, but you didn't say what browser are you using.

I'm using operamini on mobile phone(nokia phone)

I use "standard" editor on Opera Mini with a Nokia and it works for me (provided I use "insert inline").

Keith

Where is the insert inline located? I couldnt find it in the manage attachment window

Click on "manage attachments". Then "add files" and select the file you want to attach and click "upload files".

Then, instead of clicking "done", click on "insert inline"

Keith

Ok thanks.l'll try it now.thanks again for your replies

- - - Updated - - -

Please bear with me.i uploaded the file from my phone but i didn't see insert inline tab.i only saw the done tab

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen the insert inline tab under go advance>manage attachment directory.i select the file i wanted to upload and click on insert inline but the file didnt upload into the thread.a new window pop up which says
drag and drop existing file here or add a new file.
[OK]

Last edited by a moderator:

There should be an "Upload" button you need to click on first before you can "insert inline".

Keith

There should be an "Upload" button you need to click on first before you can "insert inline".

Keith

yes i uploaded the file from my file system but it is not uploading to the thread after clicking the insert inline button

Have you tried Opera Mobile? I find that can work where Mini fails in some operations.

Keith

I am using operamini mobile to surf this site.i cant use my pc because of extremely slow internet connection.

Please sorry for my question.I uploaded the file from my drive and click on insert inline but it's not directing me to the the thread.should i have to go back to type a msg and click on submit reply before the file is attached to my post?thank you

Testing again

- - - Updated - - -

OK - used 'go advanced' not 'quick reply'. After you have uploaded the file and clicked 'insert inline' it should show the 'insert inline' button with (1) after it. Click 'done' and it should go back to the reply you were making. You should also be able to see the attachment listed.

Keith

Attachments

• SPL_PL90_3.pdf
    171 KB · Views: 118

It's not directing me to the reply i am making after clicking on the insert inline.just dont know what to do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.