Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED]How can I make the post toolbar visible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexxx

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi!

I am new to this forum and I don't know how I can make the post toolbar visible (quote, code, link, bold etc). Is it a setting or that's the way it is and I must manually write for example "
Code:
" or [QUOTE]"?

Thanks.

There is a reply window that has some basic icons and if you press the go advanced button which is below the reply window in the right side then you will see the reply window that has all the icons for the functions you describe.

Alex

Hi Alex,

thank you for your responce!

Unfortunately that's what I do, but no icons are visible. Please see the attached below:

I think you have changed your account settings.
Navigate to settings(upper right corner) -> in the lest side menu click general settings, then scroll down and check in the Miscellaneous Options section the Message Editor Interface, if it is to basic then change it to standard.

Alex

---------- Post added 18-06-11 at 00:12 ---------- Previous post was 17-06-11 at 23:50 ----------

No it's not that either, I have checked your settings, the selected Message Editor Interface is "Show Standard Editor Toolbar".
When was this problem first noticed? (because there was a forum update a few days ago)
Did you try with a different browser, or a different PC/operating system?

Alex

P.S. you can also try to set the editor interface to Show Enhanced (WYSIWYG) to see if it makes any difference

Thank you guys, problem is solved!

---------- Post added at 05:21 ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 ----------

One more question please:

How can I mark this thread as "solved"?

Thanks again.

The problem was that you had the simple message editor interface set as Alex thought. I changed it for you.

I am not sure off topic chat can be 'solved' but I can change the title.

Keith

---------- Post added at 08:32 ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 ----------

Actually, I have moved it to 'About EDAboard.com' - better place for it if someone else has the problem.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.