Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solution For Whistle Responder's Oscillator

Status
Not open for further replies.

joni_bravo

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir I am designing a whistle responder and using an oscillator to create oscillation of 3KHz.I have to operate it on 3.6 volts but the oscillator requires 5 or 7 volts to create oscillations. whistel responder.JPG
here is the diagram..in place of sounder I am using a Oscillator and if I apply 7 volts to circuit 3.43 volts drop across the mic and oscillator is not operating..Kindly give me a solution .

Sir I am designing a whistle responder and using an oscillator to create oscillation of 3KHz.I have to operate it on 3.6 volts but the oscillator requires 5 or 7 volts to create oscillations. View attachment 85517
here is the diagram..in place of sounder I am using a Oscillator and if I apply 7 volts to circuit 3.43 volts drop across the mic and oscillator is not operating..Kindly give me a solution .

so you need an ic which can operate down to 3v or so. you should be able to find that quite easily these days

Status
Not open for further replies.