Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

solar tracker as my final project

Status
Not open for further replies.

quium

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
solar final projek

Hi
I am doing a project on solar tracker I have done a bit of search and not not in a postion to go with it. I will be grateful if some one can provide me with information circuit diagram or block diagram codes.
Brief overview
Solar tracker should trace the sun so that it keeps the solar pannel always faced towards the sun there by maximizing the power that can be drawn from the pannel

solar tracker circuit diagram

Can some one please help me with some information

project fabrication

Hi,
I hav done the same project Using PIC Micro Controller. If U r familiar with PIC and u r develeping PIC applications I can help U. Which Micro Controller r u using rite now?
Thanks.

solar final project

Mr. Yogi, your downlod links are not functional :oops: that's not good

pic +suntracker +project

hi quium
you can use many of photocell around a two arc that ,a horizontal and another vertical.and they shoud rotate by steper motor that controled by mcu.

Status
Not open for further replies.