Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Solar system for electricity generation in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

dp1311.dp

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to start with the electricity generation for home using solar PV panel in india?

indian gov. is providing solar panels with some subsidy. which is cheap.
they also provide bi directional meter for earnings.
you will required to maintain it .( clean the dust ).

Depending on your budget there are various options available which will range from few thousands to many lakhs. Models can be selected depending on your application and budget.

thanks..
i want to build it by my own
so what will be the electronics parts for that and from where i have to start?
is there any resources for that you know??

hi

for solar system you need
solar panal -> Battery Charge Controller -> Battery -> Power Inverter

1. Solar PV modules collect the sun's energy and convert it into direct current (DC) electricity. The amount of electricity produced is proportional to the amount and intensity
of sunlight.
2. battery charge controller controlls voltages to protect battery from any damage.
3. battery is used to store energy
4. power invertor to convert DC to AC so you can utilised it for your appliances
These basic four components you need for building solar system.

bro, you can buy solar cells and make solar panel with it.
check aliexpress for solar cells . it is cheaper.

thanks for th reply

currently i am working on the solar battery charger which has a input range of a 180 V from the solar panel and it have to charge the battery with 24 V/40ampH

i m designing the mppt based solar battery charger but how to track the maximum peak power from the panel?i m using P&O method,how to implement the logic for track the maximum power from the panel?i have implemented the flow chart of the P&O method.

i have no much knowledge in the programming side.

Status
Not open for further replies.