Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

solar battery charger help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

asif420

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Team,

i am giving you the screen shot of my circuit battery solar charger the problem is that last night my battery charger was burn and as i mention on my screen shot the regulator ic is burn as you seen on screen shot with red mark so i need just help about how can i replace this part because the burning part we can't see the number so can any one help me about the alternative solution to giving 5v, charging is working fine but when i want output only showing 3.7v i want 5v with output

Attachments

• IMG_0366.JPG
    IMG_0366.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0362.JPG
    IMG_0362.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0364.JPG
    IMG_0364.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 97

If your solar battery generates 7-8 V or more, you can use a 7805 voltage regulator to get 5V. Otherwise check Digi-Key or Jameco for low-drop voltage regulators, with 5 V output. Such LDR devices can operate from 5.5-6V which 7805 cannot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back