Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Software to Monitor Bluetooth Signal-Level for Antenna Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dozer

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bluetooth signal

hello group,

I am looking for a simple, freeware, program to run in win2K and XP that will display the signal-level at the internal Bluetooth in a laptop, while we are working on antenna positioning, etc..

The abysmal 'widcomm' stack for win2k has a 'signal quality' bargraph in one of its windows; but it is terrible.......very low resolution (only 6 blocks I think! LOL) and it updates very slowly.

I have now done almost 2 hours of google-search and reading webpages, without finding anything...and I am a pretty competent google-searcher....so 2 hrs is a lot! :D

If someone could please supply a URL, or at least a name to search on, of a simply utility to do this function at higher resolution and update-rate, I would be very grateful.

thanks!

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back