Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

software: Cadstar 6 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

benradu

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Cadstar6

Cadstar 6 is out.

cadstar 6

:x-mas: Hi
What is the possword for this archive
Thanks in advanced

What is the differance between express and full version?

The CADSTAR Express Software allows you to use all the functionality of CADSTAR but with a design limit of 30 library components and 100 pins.

Cadstar6

Here is the pass for archive: Y8KQ81WLSJ

Cadstar 6

:x-mas: Many thanks Bendaru
Happy Cristmas for all members

8) Netboy

Where is the Cadstar 6?

Cadstar6

The link was in the initial post but someone deleted (elektroda administrators I think).
I consider that I respected the board rules. The sofware is a demo version and acording to the rules, this is not forbidden.
So, I'll post the link again:
**broken link removed**
If I am wrong, please tell me guys.

Stop asking for license here:

Please stop asking for a license in this public forum.

Can I remind you that this forum is a public one.

As far as this forum at Elektroda is concerned, licenses will be available by contacting sales at zuken and paying lots of money.

Roland.

I hope some time they will have repeating function so we can design the bus in schematics more efficient.
:wink:

What do you mean a repeating function?

You are able to do copy/paste to repeat things, with auto inncrementing part names etc.

Or do you mean that you want to select a load of pins and have it copy a single line to the bus?

or what?

i hope full lice**nse,pls pm me
thax!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back