Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMS send and receive by PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The latest issue of circuit Cellar has an artical on using a PIC to send and receive SMS using an Ericsson phone. It is explained easily and simply, even I understood it first go.

I have uploaded the artical and software to FM1 directory BobP

Have fun....

I will be greatfull if you send me this article to my email because I don't have access to the filemanager :sad:(
Thank you in advance.

Hi BobP
I have the the same problem: can not access the FM1, be so kind and let me know where I can download or send me by mail to: dipsy@ematic.com
Thanks a lot
dipsy

yeah, would be nice if you can send it me too. 12point are not enough for FM.

bye SyNTaXer

Hi all,

If someone can provide space I can upload it.

Don't suggest BB as I don't mean to be negative but every time I have logged onto their site there is only a handfull of old files.

BobP

Im also interested in it.
you can upload it to my ftp:

user eaf
password: filtro

BobP said:
Hi all,

If someone can provide space I can upload it.

Don't suggest BB as I don't mean to be negative but every time I have logged onto their site there is only a handfull of old files.

BobP

Posted 2 years ago :wink:

How can i have this file? can anyone tell me how to download this file ?

i'm a newbie

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back