Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sms recieving problem using sim900d

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Imran Ali

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i am using pic18f452 interfaced with sim900d , It is working f9 only problem is , i am using RDA interrupt and when there is an sms rcievied and modem puts +CMTI: "SM",1 it does not go to interrupt?
Any one have experience like this problem plz share

sometimes pic microcontroller don't received sms on rda from sim900d module because of different voltage levels used for both. operate pic on 3.3 v or add logical converter on rx of pic to match logic level. add 2 diodes in vcc series of microcontroller it also work. i faced this problem many times so now i got its solution......

actually i am using a gsm evalution board that has rs232 in it so rs232 on both sides? So still there is any level logic problem?

if you using that board , there will no logic level problem. recheck your code problem is in code i think...............

when i send 'AT' and it goes to interrupt when modem sends OK and so on but when message comes it does not goes to interrupt that is my problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.