Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMS CONTROLLER USING PIC WITH NOKIA 3310

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushu_mist

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sms controller

Hi all,

I m new to micro controller .I want to make one SMS controller for controlling Electrical Gadgets.Can any one help me with Complete Project with Schematic & Assembly file so that I can Make it. I will Be very much greate full to u.My email add is mushu_mist@yahoo.com

Regards,

Mushfique

smscontroller

I think this is exactly what you need :)

**broken link removed**

with nokia sms controller

allko said:

**broken link removed**

Thank you very much allko.

I went to the link you gave. downloaded the asm file att with the article.I found 6 nos asm file in the SMSC4PIC V5 and 23 asm files in the SMSC4PIC v6. Now I have become totally confused. which asm file or how can i use all the asm codes in a single PIC micro controller? Can Any one help me in this regard?

Regards,

Mushfique

why have sms controller

mushu_mist said:
allko said:

**broken link removed**

Thank you very much allko.

I went to the link you gave. downloaded the asm file att with the article.I found 6 nos asm file in the SMSC4PIC V5 and 23 asm files in the SMSC4PIC v6. Now I have become totally confused. which asm file or how can i use all the asm codes in a single PIC micro controller? Can Any one help me in this regard?

Regards,

Mushfique

I too am curious to know the answer to this one?

Piers

avr sms controller + code

Its been well coded in modules - if you open SMST.asm and go to the bottom of the file you will see many of the other modules are ' included ' there.

Have not gone though all the code or built it, but looks like everything its there - perhaps not a total beginners project - although an interesting one to have working - could find plenty of uses for it myself.

pic sms controller codes

anyone have the 3310 SMS CONTROLLER code for avr / 8051

can anyone pls give me the circuit diagram of sms controller using nokia 3310

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back