Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMPS Feedback Concept and Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamid159

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hy Guyz,
i've made some SMPS.but due to improper feedback they are not working properly..i.e. not regulated.Voltage drops on load.Please can anyone make my concept on feedback.Is there any book ( open source ) on SMPS feedback?Recently i've made a power supply using uc2875 ( full bridge configuration ).Ground of 12V ( vcc of uc2875 ) and output ground are connected to each other.but is isolating from ground of 310V.How i can implement feedback so that even at high load there is no voltage drop.
Any help would be appreciated.

To implement the feedback there are two methods basically , 1st method is to use error amplifier and control the dutycycle of PWM accordingly.
2nd method is to implement PID controller in any suitable microcontroller or DSC.
and i think you should use any pwm dedicated ic such as sg3525. you can easily implement feedback in it because it incorporates error amplifier stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.