Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMD bandpasscircuit for NOAA satelite frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainka

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I am trying to miniaturize a vhf design tuned to receive weather satelite signals (NOAA) at 137.5MHz. The tuning circuit consists basicaly of a bandpassfilter and a mixer (SA612) ++. Making a SMD bandpass filter for such frequencies have I found to be difficult since my SMD RF design skills turned up to be quite poor. I found one single chip smd bandpassfilter with senterfrequency at 135.7MHz (damn!, I cant remember which brand), but when I contacted the Norwegian distr. it would cost me more than 100$ each. (I had to ask twice to confirm that).

Have any of you found similar devices or maybe have some design examples/tutorials or can help me out in any other ways, please make a note.

Thanks in advance

Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back