Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Smart USB powered, solder paste and adhesives dispenser for PCB prototyping, assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahouny

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
[moved] USB powered air-free solder paste dispenser for SMT PCB prototyping

Hi all,
I found a new project on IndeGoGo: USB powered air-free solder paste dispenser, that you can be very handy for those who make SMT PCB prototypes.
It has linear stepper motor inside and definitively will be faster and more precise than applying solder paste by hand. :lol:
Check it out: https://igg.me/at/iextruder
Regards

Attachments

• IndieGOGO_Annotations.png
    IndieGOGO_Annotations.png
    442.7 KB · Views: 108

Hi everyone,
because the previous thread is locked and it's impossible to update the URL, I'm posting this new topic.

Until now, there was not much choice in domain of solder paste and adhesives application.
PCB developers, DIY users, craft makers and assembly industry HAD TO USE either: manual application methods, pneumatic dispensers or PCB solder paste stencils.

Here is the Kickstarter campaign I-EXTRUDER - smart, USB powered, solder paste and adhesives dispenser for PCB prototyping, assembling, DIY and craft makers.

7746521300_1465313690.jpg

4323967900_1465313958.jpg

9155207400_1465313855.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back