Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Smart Media documentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mx568

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm looking for a technical documentation (data sheets) of Smart Media 8M to 128M memory cards.

thanks

Please don't reply unless you have useful information to add on this post.Thanks"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mx568 on 2002-01-16 13:53 ]</font>

Try this : h**p://www.sandisk.com/tech/oem_design/mmc_dc.asp

are you after datasheets or looking for information for a smartmedia based project?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: O-Dog on 2002-01-18 01:42 ]</font>

Thanks!
On this site I've found usefull information about CompactFlash and MultiMediaCard but I am still looking for SmartMedia datasheet.

Same company produces smart media cards.You can see datasheets in their company site.Cheers.

samsung have very good info, as do toshiba

Hi, there
can any body give me the design idea for interfacing the Smartmedia(128MB) to 8051 microcontroller. I need for the 8-channel analog data the data written in to samrtmedia in FAT16 format and file can read back to the PC application using Smartmedia reader.

I have designed the hardware shematics But I am not able to wire the firmware to write the data to smartmedia in FAT16 format. can any body help me for this application,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back