small quantity , very simple pcb fabrication!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddasserniaz

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simple pcb

i want to have a small timer circuit (25-30 components max ) fabricated .. initial requirement 1000 pcs ...

i have seen a lot of pcb fabrication sites but they all are big firms or charge high for prototype...

can someone plz recommend a pcb fab house keeping in view my above mentioned circuit details.!!!

simple pcb fabrication

I've tried a company for PCB manufacturing in HK.
You may like to try it.

You can contact them by sales@spark-hk.com

pcb fabrication

Dear Sir:
I am Fan Yang, CEO of Shenzhen P&C Co.Ltd. Our company is a qualified PCBA manufacturer based in Shenzhen, China.If you are still looking for a PCB supplier for your project, you are very welcomed to contact me: fanyang1968@gmail.com.
Thanks

small timer circuit china

Dear Sir:

I am jucy from shenzhen xinjiaye electronics technology co.,ltd,we are pcb manufacture in China.we can provide pcb in small quantity in a most reasonable price with most quick lead time.
we are the supplier of SIEMENS and gold supplier of alibaba. I would like to build a long and mutual business relationship with you.

If you have any question welcome to contact me freely.and send a inquiry to me ask for a quotaion first.

welcome contact me at sales-jucy@xjypcb.cn
Tel:86-755-21638080

Hello my friend!
I am from Moscow, Russia and looking for same type of solution.
Have you tried any of these suppliers?
thanks
Evgeni

Hi muddasserniaz,
What country do you preferred pls?
K.

Hi sir:

I am Jucy zhao. Our factory has a department speiclise in the small quantity pcb, we can provide quick turn service and most reasonable price. welcome to send your gerber file to me for a quotation.

Looking forward to your reply.

Pls contact with me by email sales-jucy@xjypcb.cn

Hi,

If we need good quality we use www.wedirekt.com

This is the Online Shop from the largest german pcb manufacturer

robert

Re: simple pcb

Try www.united77.com. They accept even single piece / prototypes orders.
Cheers

Hi,
I am factory PCB supplier , we welcome prototype, pls send your RFQs to philip(at)x-mulong.com
BRs!
philip

We cllect information on the Internet and know your company is a electronics operation.We email you and look forward to a cooperate chance.
LEF ELECTRONICS CO,.LTD is PCB(printed circuit boards) manufacturer from China.We can provide 1-32 layer rigid PCBs,2-6 layer rigid-flex PCBs.
Why you choose us:
1,Top quality,UL approved and ISO9001 certified
2,Competitive price,you can make a enquiry to see our price
3,A wide range of PCBs.Large size PCBs:1000mm*600mm;Ultrathin rigid PCBs:0.2mm;Metal-core PCBs;HDI PCBs;Impedance controlled PCBs;High TG PCBs;Heavy copper PCBs;Aluminum based PCBs and other multi-layer difficult PCBs.
4,Quick-turn delivery.UPS,DHL,TNT,FedEx,EMS.
5,Excellent customer service and quick response. We can send you quotes and inquiry responses in two hours or less
With years of experience, LEF have best price in multi-layer prototype and reasonable price in 4-16 layer batch orders.
If you have any PCBs need to do.Please give us your specific enquiry.Your any inquiry will get my immediate reply!

Prototype PCB & PCBA
marina(at)etlimited.cn

Wintak Circuits specializes in producing high precision and reliability 2-24 layers PCBs, including HDI, aluminium circuits, high frequency circuit boards, heavy copper, thick gold, etc. We have been certificated with UL, ISO9001:2000, ISO14001, and TS16949.
welcome to send your gerber file to me for a quotation.
For more details, please e-mail me at Carson.xi(at)wintakpcb.com

for small quantity boards and prototypes **broken link removed** is a good option , specially if you need assembly also .
they are focusing on small volume and prototypes.

I myself most of the time would need assembly service also for my prototypes rather than just bare PCBs

Hi, this is Liberty from ABP Electronics Ltd. We are specialized in 5-200 sets PCB & PCBA quick-turn manufacturing. Yes, we accept prototypes orders with reasonable prices and a shorter lead time. If you want to learn more, please feel free to contact us. My email address is circuit@abp.net.cn Looking forward to your email and enquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.