Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

small car wish move right left back and front

Status
Not open for further replies.

sikoblinko

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have a simple project who's is a small car wish move right left back and front i have the idea of the code in my head im coding it using assembly language and pic 16f84 the problem is how can physicly make it turn right or left how many of motor should i use and how can i control the weels....and to let it turn before craching into the wall wish material do u prepose i mean do i use sensor (ultrasonic sensor) or their is another material the objetive is if i got 1 then i m 2 close 2 the wall i need to turn left or right ..................plz help

Re: building a small car

You can use an RC servo to steer the car left or right. It needs a PWM signal that you can make with the pic16F84.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back