Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

skill code to get contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sree_lakshmi

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I need a skill program to generate contacts and upper metal regardless the number of bendings the metal have.
Suppose if I select metal1 and run the script i need to get metal2 and vias in between them.
I'm able to copy the metal one above the other but clue less about getting vias in between.
Can anyone suggest me in this regard?

Thanks in advance,
Sree

there isn't any function that will create via base on overlapped section in skill code. u probably have to find the intersection by AND'ing the layer and calculate the bbox and then drop the via using dbcreateRect.

xaxtel said:
there isn't any function that will create via base on overlapped section in skill code.
Commercially available auxiliary (add-on) software is available , which is based on skill and which can achieve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back