Junior Member level 1
SINREY SIP2102V network audio module is a general-purpose stand-alone SIP audio playback module that can be easily embedded into OEM products. This module decodes and plays the SIP protocol and RTP audio stream from the network.
- power input: Voltage DC 4.7～16V
- Maximum working current, 200mA
- temperature: Operating temperature range Industrial grade: -20～55℃
- storage temperature range -40～85℃
- Network Interface:10/100M Base adaptive Ethernet interface
- Line Out output:Load 10KΩ, typical 1000Vrms, signal-to-noise ratio 95dB (in playback mode)
- decoding moderovide stereo playback, up to 48kHz, 320kbps audio stream, support MP3.WAV (PCM +IMA ADPCM), G.711 a/u, G.722 and other formats.
- The minimum delay is50ms
- module size:Length x width x height: 5 x 5 x 1.7cm