Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

single & multistage amplifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nani23

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

can anyone help me in learning about single & multistage amplifiers

i need this urgently

u can find it in MIT open courseware tutorials
have a look at them

You must first learn about single amplifiers, book of sedra is good, then lear how affect conecting several stages, gray meyer book is a good one.

nani23

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
u should read any book and ask question regarding this..

Regards

before digital there were analog computers. some are still flying somewhere now.
analog multistage is and can be one or many amplifiers stage means one step in the string of amp to perform a function by gain and or digitaly by diodes gates. in electronics term stages means steps in the evolution of the circuit whatever it maybe.

Use Either of following Books

Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory - Boylestead
Electronic Devices - Thomas L Floyd
Integrated Electronics - Millman and Halkias

nani23 said:
hi

can anyone help me in learning about single & multistage amplifiers

i need this urgently

Many books are available on this site. You can dowload any of them.that should help.

**broken link removed**

Regards,

(Please mark "helped me" if these are of some use to you)

Recently I developed multistage amplifier while adopting a simple approach.
I took my single stage amplifier and repeat itself to attain the gain that I wanted. Usually the S11 and S22 will remain where they were in single stage while getting 2 x the gain. With some minor tuning in ADS, i got my amplifier design.
Hope this helps.

Refer millman and grabel bookor integrated electronics by millman and helkias.this book is available in this forum.just take a look at this book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back