Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sine wave inverter schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck923456

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please send me a schematics concerning the the inverter 3 kw power

Dear ck923456
Hi
is your mean , single phase inverter? if yes, what is your desired frequency ? and what is your Supply voltage? is that collection of high power batteries? or it will supplied from power line?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

3KW on what input voltage?

Carefully pay attention on input voltage and amperage make calculations.

Attachments

• !!! Power Inverters 12V to 230V 3000W.rar
    892.3 KB · Views: 264
3KW on what input voltage?

Carefully pay attention on input voltage and amperage make calculations.
hello tpetar,
I thinkthe inverter/ups you proposed with 12v Batt.will be unable to charge the battery
properly as it requires at least 300 AH battery and it'll take 30 hours to charge.Will it not be possible to run it on 24 volts having battery capacity 100+100 AH to meet the the charging bit soon and moreover feeding the switching side with micro controller chip like pic16fxx to avoid the jungle.plz think about its possibility.regads

hello tpetar,
I thinkthe inverter/ups you proposed with 12v Batt.will be unable to charge the battery
properly as it requires at least 300 AH battery and it'll take 30 hours to charge.Will it not be possible to run it on 24 volts having battery capacity 100+100 AH to meet the the charging bit soon and moreover feeding the switching side with micro controller chip like pic16fxx to avoid the jungle.plz think about its possibility.regads

Of course, I also say to pay attention on input voltage and amperage.

For higher wattage better to use higher voltage to reduce amperage.

Read my other ups/inverter posts in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.