Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sine wave generator control

Status
Not open for further replies.

keibbow

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello members of the forum,i have a little question, i generate pure sine wave using an op-amp with an output of 5v p.p then how will i reduce the amplitude to 3v p.p. Thank's

Due I´re already using an OpAmp, just recalculate it gain.

+++

Thank's for the reply but recalculating the value can only change the frequency not the amplitute.

.thanks and here is the circute diagram.

Last edited:

A square wave generator with a 2nd order low-pass is not actually what I would name a sine generator, but anyway. The square wave amplitude is always equal to power supply (minus residual voltages) so it can't be changed by design. Using an attenuator, e.g. R18, is the only way. Of course, the magnitude can be also attenuated before the filter. Why don't you simply adjust the output voltage by R18?

Thanks for the reply Fvm,i try to use wein bridge sinewave oscilator but it does'nt work.

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

or is their any simple sine wave oscilator i can use or any circute diagram if posible.

Status
Not open for further replies.