Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulation tool for complex embedded system

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehdix

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I want to build an android-based embedded system. Is there any simulation tool with the ability of describing and simulating the design before hardware prototyping? (something that Proteus does for simpler parts and ICs).
I need the tool to model one or more SoCs (Tegra, Exynos, Snaopargon,...) to conduct a design space exploration to find the best configuration.
I've already found Qemu, but it seems that a new configuration can not be described in it.
Thanks!

I don't really understand what exactly you intend to simulate - if you're looking for some kind of combined multi vendor hardware & software simulator I'm pretty sure that there's no such thing.

Why not just use a good evaluation board once you choose your target device? That's what designers usually do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back