Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulation of a separately excited DC motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fertelle

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hallo all together,

for a school project i have to simulate a control for a DC motor. Now I started with simulating the separately excited DC motor.
I know that resistance of armature circuit is 1.56Ω, inductivity of the armature circuit is 47mH, limited armature current is 16A and maximum armature voltage is 250V.
I do not know the 1)resistance of excited circuit, 2)inductivity of excited circuit, 3)speed constant, 4)moment of inertia, 5)input voltage of excited circuit and 6)magnetic flux which I need for simulation.

In the appendix I attached the circuit I want to test, please tell me if it is right or what I should change!?
Maybe somebody can tell me values used in real applications for 1,2,3,4,5,6 so that I get a speed between of 3000 roundings per minute or give me a datasheet which includes each of that values!?

Thanks a lot for your help,

nice greetings,

Fertelle

Attachments

• DC_motor.JPG
    DC_motor.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor