Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulation error help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssolanki

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am getting this error on simulation= unable to access library: nxp_rf_smallsignal
help me out ...how to solve it

I guess your simulator is ufgzuwgfzuwgeq and the library is suhweufuweihf ?

I guess your simulator is ufgzuwgfzuwgeq and the library is suhweufuweihf ?

actually i am using ADS 2009 and i got NXP library from internet from NXP site ......so sir how i can solve this error.guide me sir

I use newer ADS versions now, and don't have the old ADS2009 available, so I can't check this for you.

Did you download the correct designkit version (for ADS2009, not 2011/2012)?
**broken link removed**

Did you install the designkit as described in the ADS online help?

I use newer ADS versions now, and don't have the old ADS2009 available, so I can't check this for you.

Did you download the correct designkit version (for ADS2009, not 2011/2012)?
**broken link removed**

Did you install the designkit as described in the ADS online help?

sir i have downloaded the NXP library for ADS version 2009 from the link you message me ........but i am getting the same error....suggest me something me sir

Check if your design kit installation path has a space (" ") in the path. That will cause this error message.
If yes, uninstall the designkit and re-install into a path with no space in the name.

Check if your design kit installation path has a space (" ") in the path. That will cause this error message.
If yes, uninstall the designkit and re-install into a path with no space in the name.

sir this path i am giving in design kit =C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desktop/extract/nxp_rf_smallSignal9/
sir one more error i am getting is =(de_load_item_symbol_image)cannot load component symbol............................is this is the reason of my error.

sir this path i am giving in design kit =C:/Documents:idea:and:idea:Settings/Administrator/Desktop/extract/nxp_rf_smallSignal9/
sir one more error i am getting is =(de_load_item_symbol_image)cannot load component symbol............................is this is the reason of my error.

Yes. There are spaces in your file path, and this is known to cause this problem.
Solution: uninstall designkit and install to a new path that has no spaces in the file path.

Yes. There are spaces in your file path, and this is known to cause this problem.
Solution: uninstall designkit and install to a new path that has no spaces in the file path.

still getting the same problem sir

Status
Not open for further replies.