Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulation boost circuit using MC34063- problem in Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

nguyenvanthien

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I'm designing boost circuit from battery voltage to 5V. When I simulate in Proteus, I always get a message: simualtion not real because of exceed of CPU and I can't obseve waveform from oscilliscope to adjust my design.
Have you been in my situation? How can I deal with?
Thanks

exceed of CPU

Do you get this error when you run simple circuit simulations?

Do you get it with other programs? It sounds like a computer that has a slow CPU, or an older OS, or small amount of memory.

Thank you very much!
Can you show me how can I solve it? Or simulated program which replaces for Proteus?

I haven't tried LTspice, but if its library doesn't include MC34063, I can't simulate my circuit. Besides, I searched on the Internet, there isn't an answer for my problem. Can you share links or useful websites for me?

Perhaps it is not easy to find controller IC's for the boost converter. (It is more difficult to regulate than the buck converter.) Nevertheless we can learn from other sources which do not depend on the MC34063.

See my posts in the thread below. They have links to basic simulations of switched-coil converters. They do not use IC's. They run in Falstad's interactive animated simulator. (Your computer needs to have Java installed.)

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/268178/

Actually, I want to design boost circuit using mc34063 to reduce area and cost. Anyway, I'd appreciate informations you gave me. I will study it carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back