Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Simulating with LT Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

engr_joni_ee

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am trying to simulate in LT Spice but I don't know what happen it is not showing the waveform window. It complain with node u1:1. How do I find that node. I don't have that node in my circuit.

Untitled 199.png

Untitled 200.png

First way, to find a node is by using search (Ctrl + F) and enter its label
--- Updated ---

Your circuit has surely an element labelled U1.

Last edited:

Alright, here is my circuit in which I am simulating ADC driver, single ended to differential. The input is 100 mV sine wave frequency 1 KHz the output should be differential around VCM 0.9 V but actually it is not. I am using the ADC driver LTC6409. the circuit is attached. Is there anything missing in the circuit ?

Untitled 201.png

maybe the problem is your model for u1. where did you get that?

The u1 error is no more there. I am now simulating ADC Driver as shown in previous post. The waveform appear but not as expexted. The output should be differencial around VCM which is 0.9 V but it is not.

First step is to correct your negative power supply which is actually feeding +2.5V. You either want to connect the positive terminal of a -2.5V source or the negative terminal of a +2.5V source...

I have corrected the power supplies, and now it has correct output. Thanks for pointing out.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.