Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulating WiMax in Opnet - request for examples, documents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannaneh

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
opnet wimax

Hi,
I am a new user in Opnet and i am trying to simulate QOS on WiMax with Opnet. Could anybody possibly send me some examples or documents to start simulating WiMax in Opnet since i haven't any clue to start it. my email is : e_mirzamany@yahoo.com

Cheers

Re: simulating WiMax in Opnet - request for examples, docume

i can help you in simulating A QOS in IP_based Networks
mail me
mosizaza@gmail.com
From Iran,Tehran

I am new user to opnet and i want simulate and learn more examples i that especially in 3G and wimax..
hepl me out to learn more in opnet. my mail id is indianece@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

I am using opnet for my project. I am new to it. Could u provide me with some example scenarios of wimax, wlan or zigbee networks..

Thanks
Pavan

Hi, this is anuroop for Liverpool. I am currently on a project where in I have to analyze, maintain and implement the scheduling algorithm for the Mobile WiMAX. It would be great if any one can help me in this. I am new to OpNET 14.5. It would be great if I get step to step explaination of steps..... Thanx in advance... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back