Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulating Pozar's BPF in MWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

vistadude

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pozar chapter 1

I recreated the low pass and band pass filters from chapter 8 in Pozar's Microwave Engineering (second edition) in Microwave Office ( v8 ). The simulation results for the low pass filter is the same as in Pozar, but I can't get the BPF to simulate correctly. Any Ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

filter pozar

I don't know what you did wrong, but I've checked the circuit and everything is fine.

Hello,

Yes, you should be able to get any lumped elemnt filters response exactly in AWR Microwave Office (MWO)...
Even it provides good results for Microstrip /stripline filter, see the following pdf

**broken link removed**

---manju

A post-grad pointed out my mistake - I used models that included Q. Replacing them with the simpler models fixed the simulation.
Thank you for the replies.

Manjunatha_hv: The PDF you linked to gives me a "Connection refused".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back