Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulate humidity sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li_ereunpisan

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a humidity sensor ..
how to simulate the temperature humidity as a substitute for the actual temperature of moisture

Not sure what you are looking for. Humidity sensor is designed for relative humidity. If humidity sensor temp is below dew point I believe the humidity readout is invalid.

Not sure what you are looking for. Humidity sensor is designed for relative humidity. If humidity sensor temp is below dew point I believe the humidity readout is invalid.

I mean not because of an invalid ...
but I want to simulate to measure the temperature of moist, humid temperatures due to get very difficult
so essentially, how to change the temperature of humid ...
according to the theory ... mixing dry air and moist air flowing at a carefully regulated. but I am confused how it works and how to do it
maybe you can help

thanks

There are basically three methods for humidity calibration:
1. Adding defined water quantities to dry air or nitrogen and evaporate it.
2. Drying a wet atmosphere by cooling a surface to a defined temperature(dew point methode)
3. Using aqueous salt solutions with an atmosphere of known humidity above it, e.g. NaCl, KCl, LiCl as calibration standard. In contrast to saturated solutions, as listed in the below document, unsaturated solutions of known concentration have an almost temperature independant humidity atmosphere.

View attachment STANDARD SALT SOLUTIONS FOR HUMIDITY CALIBRATION.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back