Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple usb interfacing project in vb6

Status
Not open for further replies.

daredave

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
good day sir! i need help about usb interfacing in vb6.. Can someone provide me a sample of a simple project in vb6 with usb interfacing..like controlling the on/off of a LED thru usb and in the vb6 form there is a on/off command button..or chose a number in vb6 form and it will display it in a 7segment..thanks a lot sir!

Hi,

You can build a small circuit and control it via PC's USB port using VB6. follow the link to find out the USB support chips from FTDI.

Products

And also use the search facility available in the forum

Ex: some forum's topic
Can I use Visual Basic 6.0 to access USB Port ?

hope this helps to reach your goal

regards
bassa

Last edited by a moderator:

it help a lot sir! only problem is that the ftdi ic is not available here..it must be order and it will took about a week to arrive..i dont have much time to wait..^^.. i'll go look for similar topics..thanks a lot sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back