Status
Not open for further replies.

naz83

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, can any1 plz suggest a simple circuit to make a sensitive air flow monitor using temperature sensor. i understand that this needs a bridge and an amplifier. the output from this is uded for ADC then use an AVR as microcontroller and drive a display.

right now i am concerned with the anolog part of it. plz do post he circuit diagrams if u have

Thanks

update on air flow meter

I did experiment with pt1000 today.

I did use two bridges each having one pt1000 as a sensor and one of the resistors was 1.2k. as a result the pt1000 was heated to reach 1.2k.

Its like having two anemometers, one of them was subjected to air flow and the other was like a reference. and the outputs from these two was given to a differential amplifier to amplify the difference between the two. I did get it working, when no air flows the diff output is 0.13v and on air flow depending on the amount of airflow it increased to 3.0v.

could u suggest what needs to be done further to get it to a uc and the AVR part plz....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…