Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple SBC for project use

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lynchaj

Hi! I designed a single board computer for project use. It is designed for simple reliable construction. I think it would be ideal for educational use. There are over a hundred builders of the SBC. There is a backplane the SBC can optionally plug into and there are several peripherals available. The SBC has a Z80 CPU, parallel IO (8255), serial IO (16550), RTC (DS1302), 512K SRAM, 1M ROM, runs boots from ROM to run CP/M and/or RAM monitor. Expands using the ECB bus.

If you are interested in using this SBC for your school projects as a student or teacher please contact me. All hardware and software design information is freely and publicly posted. The entire design is open and free. We are always looking for new members in the N8VEM home brew project. The Eurocard ECB PCBs are $20 each. The N8VEM home brew computing project is entirely amateur and non-commercial.

**broken link removed**

https://groups.google.com/group/n8vem

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

Hi! Here is a wireless network system one of the N8VEM builders created using the N8VEM system. He ended up making a customized version of the SBC for his application along with a variety of other things. This is an illustration of some of the projects that N8VEM builders are doing. There are other projects in work as well.

**broken link removed**

Thanks and have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back