Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple & Powerful FM Transmitter(only one transistor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Simple & Powerful FM Transmitter(only one transistor

Thanks guys I'm off to buy some parts
we'll see if I can stick a transmitter on like 144.39 MHz
or convert for 6m

you guys sure seem to understand RF circuits :D

Could you guys with posted transmitter circuits, Please tell me which coil and which cap make the tank circuit?

Or if your transmitter circuit uses RLC tuned, which resistor, which cap, which inductor?

do I still use formula: frequency = 1/(2*PI*sqrt(L*C))
where C is Fariads and L is Henrys??

Im a newbie in this forum
I wanna ask, can transistor bf199 change with bc459 in tx200 fm transmitter, and what another part should I change too???
thanks in advance

Hello arick what is the "tx200 fm transmitter" I like to see it I'm collecting FM transmitter circuits. please if you can post here.. thanks.. :|

TX200 is cca 200mW output FM transmitter from
DIYelectronic- just type in google and you will find it.

NO you cannot replace BF199 with BC459 becose
BF199 is highFrequency transistor and second is LF transistor.
You can replace them with some similiar HF transistors.
BF254,BF255,BF495 etc....

like a noise generator...

The other group that you missed and one that sorta annoys me a bit

5. Those that rely so totally on HSS and other simulation programs rather than just building a prototype and making some useful measurements of the results.
They have yet to learn that simulations and the real world rarely meet.

and yeah totally agree with you final statement about spectrum pollution

cheers
Dave

betwixt said:
Don't they just.

I get a sense of using Edaboard that there are four distinct types of user:
1. Ones who have learned the hard way but are now proficient and aware of the pitfalls in this industry. Without boasting, I would put myself in this category.
2. Ones with enthusiasm and inquiring minds who genuinely want to learn. These are the ones who will make something of their lives.
3. Freeloaders who post scans of their homework and complain bitterly when nobody does it for them. These people should be discouraged, if that's the best they can do they will never stand on their own feet.
4. An 'unclassifiable' group of people who are just non-starters. The ones who haven't a clue what they want to do or how to do it but they have a hair-brained idea that they think SHOULD work and persist in extolling the virtues of the impossible. You know the ones: "I've got this great idea for harnessing lightning and storing it watch batteries so I can generate three phase PWM with a Z80 and use it to flash an LED - can someone post schematics"
....Going back to the original topic - I have equipment here which can sniff nanovolt signals from DC to tens of GHz, the thought of someone nearby with a transmitter firing several Watts of square waves into the spectrum really horrifies me.
Brian.

I just looked at the '2oscFM.png' schematic. A few values look suspicious but D1 & D2 look to be forward conducting (backwards) to me.

Brian.

Why do NOOBs make garbage circuits?

If this garbage works as a powerful fm jammer then it's perfect for me, time to piss off some annoying punk ass neighbor who runs his fm stereo so loud non stop without consideration to others ><

If this garbage works as a powerful fm jammer then it's perfect for me, time to piss off some annoying punk ass neighbor who runs his fm stereo so loud non stop without consideration to others ><

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaa... nice Idea....:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back