Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple help needed on RF TX RX circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL3x

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys and gals

This is my first post so firstly hello everyone!

Secondly i am looking for a simple RF TX RX decoder circuit which will give me the schematic and parts list?? its for a home pager project.

I have found this on the net: http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/65093.pdf#search='hirk433'

This would work for what i want but i cant get the schematic for the board so i cant alter the layout.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, i must warm everyone my electronics knowledge is limited but I'm hoping to learn alot more suring this project.

Thanks in advance

Alex

come on guys there must be someone out there that can help me????

Hi sorry if i seem impatient!!! Im just keen to learn!!

www.linxtechnologies.com

these guys make some fairly straighforward devices. kind of expensive though considering it's just a simple little tx/rx device. (ya hear that linx?)

Hey

Check this out:

https://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/categories.php?cPath=16_79

You get modules from $17 for a RX/TX pair for 9600 and pretty good range to a more expensive 915MHz - 40,000bps - 90m Range FSK Modulation for about $30 bucks.

Bands range too - 2.5GHz and so on. I have used their cheapest little 315, 418, and 434MHz - 4800bps - 150m Range to download GPS plot info from my bike to the home computer. It works really cool - just like wireless RS232 cable HA

~B

Thanks for the great help help guys.

The system im thinking of designiong would need to be encoded so it only works with the corresponding transmitter and reciever. So it doesnt interface with any surrounding products.

Any ideas on that front?

Check this...

Wi-Fi Toys: 15 Cool Wireless Projects for Home, Office, and Entertainment
ISBN: 0764558943
Author: Mike Outmesguine
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Size: 9154 KB

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

AL3x said:
Thanks for the great help help guys. The system im thinking of designiong would need to be encoded so it only works with the corresponding transmitter and reciever. Any ideas on that front?

You can put unique serial # on each end and use basic software encoding - the key can be a hardware ID - real cheap, for about $2 per chip:

The DS1420 is a button that provides a 64-bit unique ID number, and is typically used to uniquely identify a person or a machine.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back