Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple and efficient sine wave ups circuit diagram required

Status
Not open for further replies.

aamir

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ups circuit diagram

Hello :) Everybody!
I m a new member. My name is Aamir and I m 28. I have my own service centre where i repair computers and other electronic items. I also manufacture UPS, STABILIZERS, UNDER/OVERVOLTAGE AND OVERLOAD protectors on demand. I have made various types of UPS from simple to complicated having power upto 2,000 WATTS but the problem is that they r all square wave while i need a true sine wave ups using simple circuitry and available parts. I have been working on SINE WAVE UPS for 2 years and almost succeeded but the main problem is that POWER TRANSISTORS get so hot on 200W load which means BIG HEAT SINK+COOLING FAN. If u have a good schematic or know about some site please tell me. I'll b very thankful.

sine wave ups circuit diagram

In database of "service manual column" have it.
or if you like chinese,pls go to www.21ic.com forum,there have much schematics like it.

Hello Everybody!
I m a new member. My name is Aamir and I m 28. I have my own service centre where i repair computers and other electronic items. I also manufacture UPS, STABILIZERS, UNDER/OVERVOLTAGE AND OVERLOAD protectors on demand. I have made various types of UPS from simple to complicated having power upto 2,000 WATTS but the problem is that they r all square wave while i need a true sine wave ups using simple circuitry and available parts. I have been working on SINE WAVE UPS for 2 years and almost succeeded but the main problem is that POWER TRANSISTORS get so hot on 200W load which means BIG HEAT SINK+COOLING FAN. If u have a good schematic or know about some site please tell me. I'll b very thankful.

Added after 16 seconds:

dc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back