Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simmulation models for adc0848

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshad pal

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
in Proteus there is no simmulation model found for adc0848 so how can i get simmulation model for that. plz give me right link for that model. i dont want any information other than model for adc0848 bcs i dont want to use any other adc rather than this.

in Proteus there is no simmulation model found for adc0848 so how can i get simmulation model for that. plz give me right link for that model. i dont want any information other than model for adc0848 bcs i dont want to use any other adc rather than this.

This file contains the several types of proteus library and model, including adc 0804 ...
Please copy & paste this file to program files - lab centern-proteus-model and library

Attachments

• Proteus_Library.part01.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 76
  • Proteus_Library.part02.rar
    4.7 MB · Views: 71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back