Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sim900 Reset Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmrps

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends I am sim900 module to send sms and gprs usage when i am power on the module without inserting simcard its working fine that is no reset. But when i am inserting card its keep on reset for every 5 seconds once i am giving 3.9v for the Vbat pins please help me how to resolve this problem thanks in advance

I'm also facing a similar problem. I'm using a TC35 Siemens GSM modem. After the network initializes, the power supply shows that there is a short circuit. (Indicator bulb for short circuit of the power supply switches ON & OFF rapidly) When I remove the SIM it looks fine.

It could be because the power supply is not able to provide the required current. What is your transformer/adapter rating? Also add a large value of decoupling capacitor abt 470uf.

Increase Battery Capacity by paralleling & also provide cap of 2200 or 4700 uf

Reactions: rmrps

rmrps

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks for the reply friends

Status
Not open for further replies.