SIM900 Customer Flash Loader

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi my dear
you have to update your sim900a to 1137B10SIM900M64_ST_Email_TEST_20111103
this is the best update for sim900a in iran.good luck

hi sir, i am establishing gprs communication with sim900 modem , i am interfacing sim900 with micro controller and estblishing gprs connection , i thought to no use micro controller. can i burn the AT commands to sim900 modem? i want the option that when i switched on the sim900 modem it has to establish GPRS connection?

Hello - would it be possible for someone (chipseller?) to post the latest _EAT firmware? I have this one: 1137B02SIM900M64_ST_DTMF_JD_EAT but I'm getting errors when I try to flash it. From the download tool, I get "ERROR Address range is not correct! (264)". Flashing non _EAT firmware works fine. I need the _EAT specific flavor to ensure it has the .sym files for EAT development. Thanks for any leads!

Sorry richdavies, I cannot even find the old version through my normal access channels, nor is it in my list of uploaded files. I think this was a special version that came through a different source

sorry C

Hello - thanks for taking the time to check chipseller. I actually got the old firmware I have to work (version 1137B02SIM900M64_ST_DTMF_JD_EAT) so I am unblocked. While I don't need a new version, it would be great to get something newer just for any bug fixes. Anyway... Thanks.

Reactions: illim

illim

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.