Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] sim548 send data through dyndns

Status
Not open for further replies.

vuha85

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I use sim548 send gps data to my PC. i try to send data to IP adress and i success. but i haven't got static IP so i use dyndns. but i can't configure sim 548 to use dynDNS. Anybody help me, please?
i try send AT command to configure DNS and send to my account in DynDNS but i can't receive data.
Those are at commands i send to configure sim 548 and send data:
AT+CDNSCFG=”203.113.131.1”;//this is hanoi DNS server
AT+CDNSORIP=1 ; //choose DNS or IP ==> DNS
AT+CIPSTART=”TCP”,”vuha85.dyndns.org”,”80”; // connect to my dyndns accout
is there anything wrong in here?

I come from VN, too. I have doing a project that relate to your problem.
You can give me a little help about your project.
I can send data to my pc
I use sim 548 too.
Please give your code.
My email : phuoc.08clc@gmail.com
Thanks lots.

Can you explain more clearly your project?
You use sim 548 but i don't understand your destination. do you want to send data from sim548 to PC. What way do you want to do? throw dyndns,dynamic IP or via Static IP. If you have a moderm used Sim548 connect to PC, i think the simplest way to do is use SMS command. I can help you the way how to programe, but can't send code for you cause my business. hope your reply!

i want to send da from sim548 to pc. at pc, i use gprs server . i think may pc using dynamic IP. the way usig Sms so expensive, so, i want to use gprs to send data. If you can give your code, please help me some document about my project. That is my final profect.
Thanks lots.

i can show you the way how to connect Sim548 to network, registry GPRS and send data through GPRS. but it should be a static IP. If you use dynamic IP, it will be changed. i think this document is useful for you

Attachments

• Sim548 AT command guide.rar
    589.6 KB · Views: 88
thanks lots, mr vuha85. I has been received your message.
see you soon !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

thanks lots, mr vuha85. I has been received your message.
see you soon !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Is the mechanism of sim 508 similar with ones sim548c ??
Please tell me more.
Thanks lots!!!!

Sim508 and sim548C is similar in mechanism and AT command support. this document was written by moderator of PicVN 's forum. If you use Sim548c or sim508, you can search the same project in PicVN

Hi! I'm working with sim548 in my graduate project. I'm using dynamic IP, and using GPRS server program (supply by SimCom). My problem is that rarely I can connect to the server, and it often can not connect, with the error "STATUS IP CLOSE". I had tried to connect to Google.com, and it's "CONNECT OK". What's wrong with it??? How can I fix this error???

Status
Not open for further replies.