Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sim340 SIM card desing

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilasn

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, any person works with sim340, The sim340 SIM card diagram dont need resistor 22R to conect the module with the simcard, i have the pdf of hadware Desing 2.07 but i am not sure.
please help me.

Thanks

GSM Man

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
On some of the newer documentation, SIMCom left the resistors off of the schematic, but clearly indicate in the text that they should be included. The attached image is the correct schematic for connecting a SIM Card to the SIM340.

wilasn

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Thank for your help and the last question,what is the last AT commands set manual of sim340DZ vesion? 1.02 is the same that Sim300D??I'm confused.
I have AT command Sim340DZ V1.02 and AT command Sim300D V2.0 but I'm not sure if the same, the seller tell me that is the same but I don't trust that the seller knows the topic

Thanks for you help

moyoumin

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, Wilasn, I think the AT Command sets are the latest. For there is no need to change the AT Command offenly. :). But different version SIM340D may have different spec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor