Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SIM300CZ GPRS IP Status errors when sending AT+CIPSTART command

Status
Not open for further replies.

micropinger

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sim300cz

Hi
When i send AT+CIPSTART="TCP","www.takline-co.com","80" i got it :
OK

and after 5 second :
ERROR: 6

STATE: IP STATUS

please help me.
----------------------
my settings are :
AT+CGATT=1
OK
AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","mtnirancell"
OK
AT+CSTT="mtnirancell","",""
OK
AT+CIICR
OK
AT+CIFSR
AT+CIPSTATUS
OK

AT=CIPHEAD=1
OK
AT+CDNSORIP=0
OK
AT+CIPSTART="TCP","www.takline-co.com","80"
OK

ERROR: 6

AT+CIPSEND
ERROR

------------------------

My operstor GPRS settings are:

APN : mtnirancell
WAP Proxy : 10.131.26.138
Port : 9201
Service : CO-WSP
HTTP Proxy : 10.131.26.138
Port : 8080
----------------------------
i also set AT+CDNSCFG="10.131.26.138" and AT+CDNSORIP=1 and i sent AT+CIPSTART="TCP","www.takline-co.com","80"
OK
after 30 second
ERROR: 5

please help me.
thanks

sim300cz + gprs

AT+CIFSR

It shows a local IP. It cannot connect to the internet. You need to get a 3 digit IP to connect to the internet from the SIM card.

Note: This is only my observance.

I used to get the two digit IP either when i had a sim like airtel or vodafone with only gprs activated (internet not activated). This facility is charged seperately whereas free airtellive gprs is free which cannot be used for this purpose. So you may check with your simcard and operator

Also when using APN u need to check:
e.g.
if you use protalnmms for vodafone u'll never be able to get connected to any IP regardless of the SIM having the capability to connect to the internet.

whereas
if you use www instead of portalnmms for vodafone with the same sim card u will be able to connect to the required server.

Surya

sim300cz gprs

movie_freak said:
AT+CIFSR
It shows a local IP. It cannot connect to the internet. You need to get a 3 digit IP to connect to the internet from the SIM card.
You'll always get a local IP unless you have a service plan that allows you to accept incoming requests - only then will you be granted a public IP address. You can connect to the Intenet with a local IP - just as your PC can connect to the Internet when connected to a LAN (it also has only a local IP).

For the 'AT+CDNSCFG' command you supplied a local IP address. Usually the DNS servers are at a public address. Did you get this address from your service provider as the address of their DNS server?

Are you sure the APN, user name and password are correct for your service provider?

proxy-connection: close, at+cipsend, error

hi friends,
i need simm300 v3.04 pin descrption.
i want to design a circuit.
thanks.

sim300cz at command in english

mpch_elec said:
hi friends,
i need simm300 v3.04 pin descrption.
i want to design a circuit.
thanks.

Hi Friends, Could you please let me know to establish a connection to FTP server via GPRS. I'm using SIM300cz, Orange- UK SIM. An early reply is very much appriciated.

Kind regards

Kande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back