Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

silvaco TCAD code blurr. need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikhsan_thegreat

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all

I'm right now doing a mini project to analyze effect of annealing temperature on the P-Types Polysilicon For PMOS Structure using Silvaco TCAD. i'm just starting using of silvaco software and quite blurr. Can somebody help me and let me know the code do I need to create. Please help and really appreciate

We will need more information.
What do you mean by annealing temperature on the P-Types Polysilicon For PMOS. Is this the effect of anneal on the doping of a p doped polysilicon gate for a standard pmos? (e.g. the effect on the work function)?
What is the doping of the polysilicon (species, doping level etc.?)
What is the structure of the PMOS being considered?

Your request is very vague.

We will need more information.
What do you mean by annealing temperature on the P-Types Polysilicon For PMOS. Is this the effect of anneal on the doping of a p doped polysilicon gate for a standard pmos? (e.g. the effect on the work function)?
What is the doping of the polysilicon (species, doping level etc.?)
What is the structure of the PMOS being considered?

Your request is very vague.

Hi Colbhaidh.
Im doing 45nm strained silicon CMOS using ATHENA n ATLAS.
My objectives r :
1-to design a strained silicon CMOS
2-to obtain the characteristics of the straineed silicon CMOS.

I completed NMOS and PMOS codes (which I simulated separately) to get the characteristics of the CMOS(2nd objective). Do u know how to use mixed mode operation so that I can combine both NMOS n PMOS codes to generate a CMOS design(1st objective)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back